Friday, May 28, 2010

I wonder…..if I have the talent to write...

And so, due to my monotonous boring life and also I’m already starting to get bored of Facebook & Twitter, I decided to create my own blog. Whatever for, I asked myself. If my life is so boring, what is there to blog about? Argghh…who cares!

I just need to fill up my time with something more interesting than reading people’s tweets or browsing through people’s photo albums on Facebook. Whether or not there will be people reading my blog, who cares! But if someone stumbles upon this blog of mine and starts to read my posts, then I’ll say my sincerest thanks. Hope I won’t bore you to death. Geez! My vocabulary is so limited. Noticed I overused the word ‘bore/bored/boring’? Oh well!

Oh wait! I already have one follower and that’s my bff, J. And I hadn’t even posted my first post and he already became my follower! And that, my friend, is what you call - friendship loyalty! Thanks, J.

Please be forewarned – don’t expect to see bombastic words as I mentioned my vocab is limited. There’ll be grammar mistakes and typo errors. No one’s perfect. I’m not perfect but I’m almost perfect. That used to be my standard answer for “describe yourself” during job interviews, by the way. I will also blog in either English or my mother tongue i.e. Bahasa Melayu or I’ll mix both languages up. Who cares! This is my blog and I write whatever and however I want it! And I’m not writing for any national newspaper or magazine or out to grab the Blogger of the Year award (if there is such a thing!). Hang on! What did I hear you say? “Ada hati jugak nak blog!” Oh! Shuttup! (say it like Simon Cowell) I’m not here to impress anyone. Not even myself!

Enjoy this blogging journey with me….I wonder...still…if I can write.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

And I'm ur 2nd follower! Well done Sooz! At least now I have ur blog to read while smoking in the toilet and 'do' that thing...:)

Post a Comment