Tuesday, June 08, 2010

I wonder…..if you would leave me alone…

Dear You,

Why do you keep coming back to me? Why do you have to appear again and again in my life? Why come back whenever I try to look for a new love elsewhere? Why are you being selfish? Why are you being unfair? Why are you so cruel to me? You've left me and why do you want me back now?

When we were together, I gave you my undivided attention. I pampered you, I took care of you. I loved you for what you were. But all I got in return from you was pain. And I became numb with the pain because you kept on hurting me over and over again. I knew deep inside me, our love was not meant to be. And I know, you knew that, too. You can never be loyal. I have stayed with you for so long and I have forgiven your fooling around over the years.

Yes, I do miss you sometimes especially when I’m bored and lonely. I long for you. I try to look for you. I want to touch you. Caress you. Hold you. Squeeze you. But I try to refrain myself from going back to you because I know….I know I will get hurt again. You come and you go as you please. And when you leave, you will only leave ugly scars in my life. But all I want from you now is to leave me alone! Go, go look for other girls or guys, for all I care! Just leave me alone…..dear pimple!

Eheh! Did I make you wonder, my dear friends? Sorry! I was that bored!

1 comments:

Judge said...

CHEEEBAAIIII!!! :-p good one LOL!!!!

Post a Comment